Sunday, December 30, 2007

Playing Guitar Hero at the Video Game Awards

Duration: 02:33 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-11 17:45:39
User: jerridthomas79
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

guitar  hero  gh3  spike  vga  video  game  awards  vgas  

Description:

I was recently at the 2007 Spike TV Video Game Awards at Mandalay Bay's Events Center in Las Vegas. I got to play GH for a couple hours on all the video screens we set up for the show. I DID beat TtFaF on Expert and THe Devil Went Down to Georgia. People thought that it was some sort of demo video, since they heard no audio through the house PA system, but once they came side-stage, they got to see it. I was going to play on stage, facing the screen, but was cut off... Anyhow, this vid was shot on my friend/co-worker John "O'Malley"'s digicam and i was playing Metallica's "One" (as per request) That screen was so friggin' huge - see more pics of the show - include one of me with the Foo Fighters Lead singer - Dave Grohl at http://picasaweb.google.com/jerrid.thomas/2007SpikeTVVideoGameAwards Anyhow - whether or not you're impressed by this vid - i could care less. a youtube slogan coined by me to live by, "HATERS ARE JUST JEALOUS"

Comments

Raffagaffer ::: Favorites  2007-12-29 15:26:56

wow that was very cool
__________________________________________________
Chaosnecromancer767 ::: Favorites  2007-12-23 20:57:39

I envy you right about now...you are so LUCKY! I wish I was you....^_^
__________________________________________________
zlp1 ::: Favorites  2007-12-18 17:12:00

You are so fucking lucky!
__________________________________________________
davodinkim331 ::: Favorites  2007-12-16 01:28:20

im the 2nd :P nice
__________________________________________________
Dman072169 ::: Favorites  2007-12-13 22:30:42

cool im the first one to comment...sweet
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

puhaah
Final Fantasy VII Random Humor
Ben Spies AMA Champion 2007!!!
"TheSpot" - 2nd Fridays
Nine Inch Nails 'Reptile' ((Live from AATCHB))
power rangers season 1 intro
Ion Troubleshooting
Don't Stop - Janet Jackson
Runescape Clue scroll level 3! Amazing reward
stomachache
Daughtry "its over" Scala, London UK - 27/11/07
club penguin
Gotta Go My Own Way
Zashley vs Zanessa
Origin of Religion
me making ice-cream
The Who-My Generation (Full Version) @ Tampa
Bishop, McClesky take their shots at Trent Edwards
MUSE-Supermassive Black Hole @Almost Acoustic Christmas 2007
SpiderDom, SpiderDom


 

No comments: