Saturday, October 6, 2007

Even More Harry Potter Crazy Waves

Duration: 09:20 minutes
Upload Time: 07-06-15 07:38:13
User: crappyvideospotter
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

I made more of the waves with music. This time I took a suggestion from a comment and tried to make the length of the songs shorter. Intro Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal Starting song Song 1 Celine Dion - The Power Of Love About Ron and Hermione. Song 2 Ace Of Base - The Sign Harry sees the dark mark. Song 3 Robyn - Do You Know (What It Takes) Hermione wants to know if any guy at Hogwarts has "what it takes" to love her, if you know what I mean! ;) lol Song 4 Wilson Phillips - Hold On Listen to the words. Also when it says you can't blame anyone for your unhappiness it is of course sarcastic because Voldermort is to blame! Song 5 MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This Draco believes he is better than everyone else. Song 6 Wild Cherry - Play That Funky Music Listen to the words. Song 7 C + C Music Factory - Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now) Hermione wants everybody to dance now! He he he she is bossy!!!! Song 8 Sublime - What I Got This one is about how the love of his mother saved Harry Potters life. When it says "love is what I got" that is what he has protecting him. Song 9 Toni Basil - Mickey Hermione likes Ron but does Ron feel the same way? Listen to the words. ;) Song 10 Temptations - My Girl Hermione hugs Harry and Ron complains that Hermione is his girl rather than Harry's. Listen to the words. I also included text to explain. Song 11 Tina Turner - The Best About how Harry is the youngest seeker in a century. Song 12 Backstreet Boys - I Want It That Way I had a lot of fun making this one!!! :) Draco urgently tells Ron that he wants it THAT WAY! Lol wink wink hope you get what I mean ;) They are two worlds apart as he is rich and the other is poor. Song 13 The Offspring - Pretty Fly (For A White Guy) Listen to the words I lip-synced this one to when it says white guy! Lol :) Song 14 Betty Everett - The Shoop Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss) Cho wants to know if Harry loves her she asks Hermione for advice. Listen to the words. Song 15 R.E.M. - It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) OK this one kind of has a story. After I saw all the trailers for ootp it reminded me of this song because everything in the trailers are yelling, explosions, running, sadness. Nothing really funny. They made it seem like the end of the world. So that is what this is about. To make it funny I threw Ron in at the end saying "I feel fine" Important listen to the words! He he he. Song 16 Diana Ross & The Supremes - You Can't Hurry Love Hermione needs to keep her hands to herself as it says in the song "you can't hurry love" Song 17 Sugar Ray - Every Morning A Harry and Ginny, listen to the words. Song 18 Pretenders - I'll Stand By You Hermione will say with Ron through thick and thin. Song 19 Madonna - Die Another Day In every Harry Potter move Harry is always almost dying this is about that. Song 20 Trio - Da Da Da (I Don't Love You You Don't Love Me) Hermione and Draco don't love each other. Song 21 T'Pau - Heart And Soul Listen to the words he he. Song 22 Mariah Carey - Vision Of Love Lupin had a vision of love: Sirius! Song 23 Dope - You Spin Me Round (Like A Record) Listen to the words!!!!!!!!!! He he ha ha haaahaha!!! Song 24 Yello - Oh Yeah Listen to the words te heee he. ;D Song 25 Culture Club - Do You Really Want To Hurt Me Harry is asking Voldermort if he really wants to hurt him. Yes! Yes he does! Then he wants to kill him! Song 26 Sister Sledge - We Are Family About the Weasley family. Song 27 EMF -- Unbelievable Harry finds Hermione "unbelievable" at the Yule Ball. He he he ;) Whew.... So many songs. I guess it's because I use short clips of them I had to use more to fill the whole 10 min. PLEASE COMMENT!!!!! Are these good, bad, horrible, banana, fantastic? I would like to know I tried some new things in this one like using text and using shorter parts of songs so is this one better than my other ones or not. Oh yeah I also takes requests so if you have one do not hesitate to ask. I was going to do a request but the person did not make it clear what they wanted so I could not do it sorry if you do not see it but you have to be clear. Lol anyways Enjoy and remember seat cushion, I mean comment, all this typing has made me drowsy.

Comments

crappyvideospotter ::: Favorites
What does that mean?
07-09-30 14:53:16
__________________________________________________
ashleenamberspacs ::: Favorites
draco malfoy is mint !! x
07-09-30 13:38:29
__________________________________________________
crappyvideospotter ::: Favorites
Wow thanks you so much for all the compliments!!! :) :) :) I'm glad that you enjoyed it! Yea the part where Ron checks the book is one of my favorite ones. I actually was afraid people would not find it funny, but it was good. Yay! Another favorite of mine was also the spin me round so thanks for commenting on that too! And thanks for watching, (all the way through)! ;) :) :) I love comments like these because they are so specific so thanks for pointing out your favorites! :) :) :)
07-09-16 14:24:53
__________________________________________________
legslikelegolas ::: Favorites
This is so cool, I love "You spin me right round' it is so cook and i also love the one where harry hugs hermione and then ron is checking in the book to make sure that he gets her in the end: AWESOME! I can't believe I watched the whole thing!
07-09-16 04:09:52
__________________________________________________
crappyvideospotter ::: Favorites
Well thank you so much for the compliment MissIndependant22! And thanks for watching and commenting! :) :) :)
07-09-15 13:44:59
__________________________________________________
MissIndependant22 ::: Favorites
the best was literally the best!
07-09-15 11:58:04
__________________________________________________
crappyvideospotter ::: Favorites
Thanks so much!!! :) What a wonderful comment! :) You flatter me with that priceless comment *blush* I am happy that people are enjoying that one; I was afraid people would not like it, but they did. Yay! Thanks again for the specific comments I love those because they tell me how to improve by telling me what was good or not. :) :) :) Thanks for watching and commenting!!! :) :) :)
07-09-06 03:04:56
__________________________________________________
NicolesxLovely ::: Favorites
The 'My Girl' one, PRICELESS lmfao!
07-09-06 02:35:00
__________________________________________________
crappyvideospotter ::: Favorites
lol It gives me something to do when I am bored! he he I have made 4 more after this one so check them out if you would like! :) Do you want me to make a whole music crazy wave with each part for Draco? Or a music video about him to one song? I do take requests, so tell me what you would like. :) :) :)
07-09-05 17:28:38
__________________________________________________
DracoRocksMan ::: Favorites
Thats ok haha! Haha make more man you keep me intrested when im bored haha!! Make one all about Draco :D yeeeeah haha xx
07-09-05 13:37:35
__________________________________________________

No comments: