Thursday, January 10, 2008

Suffering for the Cause Ch.2 - Graham Crackers

Duration: 03:24 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-09-23 21:15:55
User: jettpax
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

breast  cancer  day  3-day  suffering  cause  suffer  eat  anything  grahm  cracker  crackers  

Description:

I've been asked to eat what? Who paid me to eat such a horrible, diabolical, evil thing? Watch and find out! I'll eat anything within reason. Nothing toxic, rotten, or illegal. If I can honestly get my hands on it, I'll eat it on video. If I can't, I'll let you know and we'll make an adjustment. http://www.the3day.org/SanDiego07/jet... Please make a donation to the Breast Cancer 3-Day so that I may participate in this year's walk. Sorry for the audio lag. I tried fixing it. I'll get it figured out. Maybe it's like Brother of Nalts says, you just got to relax.

Comments

CodenameExZ ::: Favorites  2007-11-18 01:02:31

Nice one man, cept that werent a bigger glass that was a cup.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Lote Venecia a 100€
Destiny's Child Soldier live @ Launch Cast
Everythings Magic Video Contest (Clip)
Chori Chori - Lucky No Time For Love
Trailer 3/12 - Oliver Wood
Pivot Elements: Earth vs Fire
Angel's coke
Yoon Shabnami - Saawariya
Kenny Starfighter episod 1 (3 av 3)
Kenny Starfighter episod 2 (3 av 3)
Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna - Tumhi Dekho
Lum Lao By Vieng Anamai ( Laos )
20Q
Groove Street Blues
Sterrenlaan Mix 2004
Re: The Dead Terrorist and Why Jeff Dunham is not an Artist
Naruto- breaking the habit
Waves
XWF Hour of Pain 8-19-07
NBA Dunks, Basketball


 

No comments: