Thursday, January 24, 2008

Final Fantasy XII - My Challenge - Taster Part 1

Duration: 03:02 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-06-25 11:28:18
User: purelordX
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

final  fantasy  xii  ff12  ffxii  part  boss  battle  taster  gameplay  ps2  playstation  challenge  vaan  ashe  flan  square  enix  

Description:

By: Kane Dainton I have set myself my own challenge for playing Final Fantasy XII and im not saying anything yet as it might not work :P. So what i am doing here is a quick 3 part taster of my challenge to see if it works. You can propbably figure out what the rules and conditions are by watching this anyway but when i start (if it works) i will give it a name and explain everything properly. BTW - sorry if i swing the camera round too much, that is how i tend to play somtimes.

Comments

MysteryXY ::: Favorites  2007-10-13 17:47:38

I don't even play or know about but i know in games like square Exix your not suppose to run in a fight if your brave
__________________________________________________
purelordX ::: Favorites  2007-06-26 08:28:46

i only run to recover my mp and i've finished the game before so thats why i wanted to set myself a crazy challenge :P
__________________________________________________
Twixstuh ::: Favorites  2007-06-26 02:13:04

Amalia? Who's that? Ashe? and btw, I don't think running away works in this game. It's like, "be a tank or get a tank" kinda thing. And don't worry about moving the camera, I do it too, to get a clear view of where my monsters are. Anyway have fun playing the game, seeing as if your in the sewer, you have a long way to go ;o
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

KH2 - Boss Battle 11 - Barbosa - No Damage
F.S.B. Tutorial - Split Screen Quad Split in Final Cut Pro 5
Degenerate Art Ensemble
Snoop Dogg's Father Hood Episode 2 (part 2 of 2)
Cool Video...


 

No comments: