Saturday, January 12, 2008

2007- going back in time

Duration: 04:15 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-04 14:49:48
User: iambackwithabang
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

DISCLAIMER: No pictures excepting 3-4 from the Students Only section have been taken by me(Neethu).All others have been taken by Roopak Madhu.And they are of fairly poor quality as you would have experienced.So,Please bear with them. BASIC INFO: These r some of those moments caught on camera by me(neethu) n my friend roopak.So,you would be seeing a lot of us in them as i couldnt replace dem.This of course is a small tribute to d year 2007 which gave me lots of happy moments.I will be soon puttin d names of all of whom are der on dis video.And,hey,those who couldnt find demselves in here,sorry abt dat,dont hav 2 be upset as 2008 is ahead of us.I will bring my camera n i will start clickin soon,....

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

caja de mezclas
Love Destiny
Neon Madness Episode #26 Pt 5
Into the Deep Blue
Derek&Meredith manipulation 2X15
GüLLü Ağlamam Ondan DaMaR ARABESK By ARABESKCi
Wayne J. Hubris
It came from the Choristers Cooler..
マリオカート レインボーキワミロード
fly
Marimar 101 WideScreen (5/5)
99size 2007 2/2
キスシーン特集*人セク*
Marimar 103 WideScreen (5/5)
Marimar 103 WideScreen (1/5)
Marimar 107 WideScreen (2/5)
Terribly exciting...
Cookie Dough
Timmy
Movie Adventure take two


 

No comments: