Thursday, December 27, 2007

Psychologist's Paradise

Duration: 04:00 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-11 23:48:28
User: oscarry
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Coolio  Gangsta's  Paradise  Psychology  Consumer  Parady  Dutch  Cake  Mix  Lemon  rap  

Description:

This is a my project for Intro to Psyche, the orginal song is Gangsta's Paradise by Coolio. This song has been redone by Dutch Cake Mix Featuring Lemon Pi (Lyrics) As I walk into walmart to my daily work I take a look at the store and realize no ones there, Cause I've been doing no selling so long that, Even my boss thinks the store is goin But it aint never crossed my mind why it is going under Walmart, havin no sales, you know that's unheard of, So I pick up the phone and call the ol Doc And he gave me some brilliant advice, I really hate this work -- but I want an A So this next piece is where the psychology starts, fool I'm da kinda G that wait till the last minute On my comp in the night Working by my night light (Chorus) Been spending most our lives living in a psychologists paradise Been spending most our lives living in a psychologists paradise Keep spending most our lives living in a psychologists paradise Keep spending most our lives living in a psychologists paradise Look at the situation, She got me sayin I can't sell a single thing, and I aint think it is me So I gotta be down with color change, I might even have to go with the price change Doc's a educated fool with money on his mind Got blue print in my hand and layout of da floor I'm the only one staffed, who aint done a dime And this changin is done, so don't mess around, fool Bust aint nothing but a sale away I'm working here six-to-five-a, what can I say? I work the floor now, but will some day be manager Way stores be goin, I sure know Tell me why are we, so blind to see, The store can be fixed, ez I ly (Chorus) Been spending most our lives living in a psychologists paradise Been spending most our lives living in a psychologists paradise Keep spending most our lives living in a psychologists paradise Keep spending most our lives living in a psychologists paradise Money in the stocks, stocks is da power, Lies after lies, every single hour, Everybody's rushin, returning fo their shoppin, What's going on in the new store, but they don't know what's happen, She say you got to learn, So I was here to teach ya, But if ya didn't understand, look there at the screan, I guess I'm done; I guess you not Now write yo notes; that's why you suckaz out of luck, fool! (Chorus) Been spending most our lives living in a psychologists paradise Been spending most our lives living in a psychologists paradise Keep spending most our lives living in a psychologists paradise Keep spending most our lives living in a psychologists paradise Tell me now you see, what you learned from me, And use it well, on your test, Tell me why are we, so blind to see, The store was fixed, and happy

Comments

vandreaddita91 ::: Favorites  2007-11-12 20:34:13

Haha I love this!
__________________________________________________
oscarry ::: Favorites  2007-11-12 08:42:20

I still think my voice is bad for rapping ^_^
__________________________________________________
dunkmeinariver ::: Favorites  2007-11-12 00:06:44

YES!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Surprise visit (english)
Pizza eating contest
Tori Amos: Body & Soul, London, 7/03/07
Tori Amos: Hotel, Washington D.C., 10/26/07
david ortiz, manny ramirez, and beckett
WORLD WAR THREE. PART ONE
Baby Got Book
Oh Long Johnson (video)
Execution Halted
Alex 'Shooter' Williamson Live at Pj O'Brians
Mr Ashley Animation
Le Temes a La Oscuridad ? parte 3
Silent Hill: Origins
Grey's Anatomy 4x09 Promo
Bas Ruten
2012 REPTILIAN ALIEN CONCENTRATION CAMPS IN USA AMERICA #3
Eponine's Errand
Naruto Ultimate Ninja 2 Kakashi vs. Tsunade
Attack of the Blackbirds
yz 125 walkaround


 

No comments: