Monday, December 10, 2007

For the Broken Hearted

Duration: 01:27 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-19 22:23:55
User: RayJay09
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Broken  Hearted  break  dating  advice  support  listen  hurt  broken  alone  lonely  help  suicide  suicidal  cut  cutting  

Description:

I think I'm going to start doing vlogs. They aren't as scary as I thought they were. ;) If you're going through, or have been through a break up, message me. I'd be more then happy to talk, I'll give you my e-mail, and we can swap sob stories. I'll try to help give support and advice when needed, and listen the rest of the time. I can't wait to hear from you, xoxoxo, Rachel P.S. Music thanks to http://youtube.com/user/IgnoreTheSun She's awesome. Check her out. She's selling her CD's, so message her! Broken Hearted break up dating advice support listen to me hurt broken alone lonely help suicide suicidal SI cut cutting self harm SH Self injury hopeless

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

Spectroman- Epsódio 57- A Maldição da Feiticeira Parte 6
Kiss Me 2
Go Cart Racing
The Best Halo 3 montage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TV News Bloopers - Part 9
Science Psa
Fireworks {part 1}
Sabrè irish Dance
AYRILIK-JENERIK-RESIMLIKLIP
Edgar de la sancha- mujeres divinas
1st day of heelying
pdg 182-2
A Broken Hallelujah (House: House/Stacy)
УБИЙСТВО ВЛАДА ЛИСТЬЕВА - Часть-4 (Сов.Секретно-2007)
Drew Lachey & Cheryl Burke -Sn 2 Wk 5- Training/Group Salsa
slapshock direction
Need for Speed Pro Street Exclusive Speed Challenge Trailer
Muscle & Fitness - ABS - Part 5
Favorite Movie Fight
OOPS!


 

No comments: