Sunday, December 23, 2007

Abel Nightroad's Juliet

Duration: 04:31 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-08 05:27:57
User: TaoJenChan
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Abel  Nightroad  

Description:

Wow this is from a while back. My best friend and I made this about a month ago together, because she's a mega Abel Nightroad fan girl. The reason the vid ends halfway through the song was because we were going to do a group thing, and the second half was going to be for me and Ren from Shaman King, but we never got to it, so I figured I'd upload as is. Have fun! Please note, this is just like my Ion and Jen and Ion and Akari tributes. The chicks are based on real people, so please don't flip. We're just innocent fan girls!

Comments

TaoJenChan ::: Favorites  2007-10-08 22:51:49

Yes!! I've been waiting FOREVER for TB chat 5!!
__________________________________________________
VampireGirl124559 ::: Favorites  2007-10-08 21:19:30

oooooooooo! I LIKEY JEN-CHAN! [[I'm making that Jen/Ren tribute, and, the TB chat#5.]]
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Evanescence ~ Going Under
Hannah Mantana
That One Guy Intro Solo Live at 6th Street Live Fort Worth
singe attack tigre
Tornado of Souls
Donny & Marie Osmond Insider Part 1
Martell Webster alleyoop from Jack!! 2007 preseason
Pittsburgh's 7 Wonders: The Point, at Point State Park
Stereotypical Vancouver Onramp Maneouver
Italo Disco Week: FUN FUN "Hitmix" Video
Huge titted christina
alien voice in the end verse 1
Craig Ferguson Ahmadinejad
Only Lonely MV
Poetic Asylum at the 2005 Urban Word Teen Poetry Slam
el mas boludo
Komisch Duo
Kisschasy - Do-Do's & Woah-Ohs
Re: StickTutorial's Pivot Punching Tutorial
Naruto Nobodyknows+ El Mirador


 

No comments: